The Highway To Real Estate Boom-Ghaziabad
Home › Blog › Property in Ghaziabad › The Highway To Real Estate Boom-Ghaziabad
Posted by Admin on July, 01, 2015
Once considered as a hinterland, Ghaziabad has been transformed into a real estate hub. All the credit goes to the NH-24 that connects Ghaziabad to Noida and Delhi. Like icing on the cake, the plan to widen the stretch to eight lanes has made the future of Ghaziabad even brighter. The region has grown in leaps and bounds in terms of infrastructure development. Enhanced connectivity and rampant industrialization have fuelled the real estate growth in Ghaziabad. The demand for Commercial Plots in Ghaziabad is also increasing tremendously.
Factors fueling real estate boom in Ghaziabad
- Owing to the dearth of space in Delhi for the both residential and commercial projects, Ghaziabad has emerged as a hotspot destination for investors and home buyers. The real estate market of Ghaziabad is growing in leaps and bounds along the two national highways- NH-24 and NH-58.
- With many big corporate and manufacturing giants setting up their offices in Ghaziabad, new employment opportunities have been created. Owing to the rampant industrialization, the influx of people in the region has increased considerably. Property Dealers in Ghaziabad have witnessed an increasing demand for residential and Commercial Plots in Ghaziabad.
- Foreign direct investments in the sugar and power generation projects of Ghaziabad have also played a major role in the real estate growth of the region. This has resulted in increased demand for Commercial Plots in Ghaziabad.
- With numerous residential and commercial projects mushrooming in the region, Ghaziabad has emerged as a real estate hotspot.
- Excellent infrastructural amenity with affordability is attracting home buyers and investors from different parts of the country to Ghaziabad. Property Dealers in Ghaziabad are witnessing a steadily growing demand for both residential and commercial plots.
Ghaziabad has emerged as an excellent breeding ground for both commercial and residential projects and there is every reason to hope for more growth in the coming years.
This entry was posted on July, 01, 2015 at 13 : 32 pm and is filed under Property in Ghaziabad. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response from your own site.